Monday, October 24, 2011

Another day, another craft

The other day my husband ripped a giant hole in the seat of his jeans as we were leaving church.  Not wanting to let these jeans go to waste I got online and searched for some crafts that I could make using the denim.  I still do not own a sewing machine, and even if I did I wouldn't know how to work it, so my craft choices were quite limited.  I did, however, come across these and thought I would give it a try.  My go at it didn't look as good or neat but considering my current level of abilities I grade myself on a curve. ;-)

I found one little scrap of purple fabric so I decided to use it but unfortunately I only had enough for one clip.





All and all I am pleased and my daughter loves it.  I will definitely be making more of these in the future.

P.S. If anyone was looking to get me a Christmas gift I could really use a nice, sharp pair of scissors. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment